English husband and wife stamp collectors join the club

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gaoler Ploppy, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Gaoler Ploppy

Gaoler Ploppy New Member

So what do we need to know?
    How does it work?
    The Mrs is keen to sell, is this site as popular as My Little Auctions?

2. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Welcome Gaoler.

This is a forum where we trade, sell, trade information etc. For the most part, most of us trade stamps. I believe that a few members have sold stamps. Dont know how successful they were. What kind of stamps do you have for sell.

Welcome again, and if you have any questions please ask,
    Kris

3. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Hi there Gaoler and welcome to the forum, how about letting us know a little bit about your stamping needs, wants and collection, and a little about yourself

there is a for sale thread on here, but as per the message above most of us trade in here, but you are free to sell, ot even as some of us do, publish your auction details here from eBay, little auctions or where ever you have them showing for sale.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us in this little comminity

Steve

4. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

Welcome to the forum!
    There could be possible buyers here specially if what you have is what they are looking for. ;)
    Many had traded with each other and some had been so generous to give out good stamps specially for beginner collectors.

5. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

Welcome to the forum! As for selling stamps here, I don't mind purchasing... but I prefer purchasing groups of at least 50+ so that I don't feel guilty about someone shipping only 2 or 3 stamps to me.

6. Arcadia!

Arcadia! New Member

Methinks I see a fellow Blackadder fan?

7. Gaoler Ploppy

Gaoler Ploppy New Member

I have learned a great deal this evening, much food for thought, thanks to all those who messaged me,
    regards

8. Gaoler Ploppy

Gaoler Ploppy New Member

9. Philactica

Philactica Active Member

If interested send me an envelope with one of the blue 'worldwide' stamps on and I will send you a similar one worldwide postage rated cover from New Zealand.

An address exchange can be made via Inbox next to your name - I await you message if interested.

10. Gaoler Ploppy

Gaoler Ploppy New Member

11. Gaoler Ploppy

Gaoler Ploppy New Member

top left corner matched pairs with description pristine mint, plus pieces, lovely.

12. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

I have put up the whole set in another tread somewhere, for once a nice set from the post office

13. Varo Bede

Varo Bede New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted