Currency Designations

Discussion in 'Stamp Chat' started by windmill, Apr 3, 2012.

1. jl1401

jl1401 New Member

That is some very beneficial information that you shared. I am bookmarking this page and saving it so that I can access it later on.

2. Great info! I really appreciate. I was just looking for something like this yesterday. I am glad you made it easy for us:)

3. derailed

derailed Active Member

Thank you for the information! I've been searching for this type of info lately, but haven't found any. Well, I guess you saved my day.

4. LindaKay

LindaKay Member

Thanks for these. I always get confused! I guess it shows that I'm not really a world traveler!

5. You got to get out there and explore LindaKay:) It will add benefits to your life, and your collection.

6. tmbits

tmbits New Member

Great info! Thanks for taking the time to do this! As I've mentioned in my intro, I'm just getting BACK into my collection after 20 years of being idol. And it is NOT at all like riding a bike! lol. In fact its like learning it all over again (which isn't entirely bad!) This is great info and much appreciated!

7. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarie Member

Thanks for the post. It was very informative and I have copied it for my notes. I did not know at least 85% of this list!

tmbits likes this.
  8. Thank you for sharing this information. I have been having such a hard time trying to get into stamp collecting and gathering different info on everything that I need to know. It all gets confusing to me at times.

9. fishmonk

fishmonk Member

This is pretty useful for me. Now I can identify which countries my stamps belong to.

10. augusta

augusta New Member

Good post.Quite informative.love educating post like this

Draft saved Draft deleted