Commonwealth Collection

Discussion in 'World Stamps' started by steve logan, Dec 2, 2011.

1. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

I have been uploading my stamp images to Catawiki now for a few months and I feel I am making a small dent in my collection, I have no trades sorted yet for the commonwealth as I I am just transferring stamps from one stock book to another while I update my collection on Catawiki.
    Here are some I have now completed; the images you see are of my own stamps as all had already been scanned previously for the SG site.
    I hope you enjoy all my hard work

Jamaica
    http://www.catawiki.com/verzameling...0c94cd87aa/g/na/s/1/0/SO_47/a?user=Daimon1963

Barbados
    http://www.catawiki.com/verzameling...2f934c30af/g/na/s/1/0/SO_47/a?user=Daimon1963

Canada
    http://www.catawiki.com/verzameling...6081e29d42/g/na/s/1/0/SO_47/a?user=Daimon1963

There are a few others there i have not quite finished yet, I will update as i move along

Another few for Jersey going on next

2. kacyds

kacyds New Member

As always, looking good. Keep up the good job!!!!

Thanks for sharing,
    Kris

3. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

Very impressed Steve (how do you get the time to do so many!)

4. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

5. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

retired, so all i have to do i look after my granddaughter and stamps lol, oh and cook my wife & daughter their dinners ;-)

6. kacyds

kacyds New Member

I think I would rather work.....lol

steve logan likes this.
  7. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

That was so sweet of you Steve to cook for your loved ones. ;)

Your collection was amazing and I do enjoy looking. Love it!

steve logan likes this.
  8. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

My lovely wife has never cooked in the 31 years i have been with her lol

9. kacyds

kacyds New Member

I can relate to that fully. My wife and I have been married for 21 years, and I can count on one hand how many times she has cooked. lol I dont complain because I love to cook. mmmmm

10. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

Oh, they are so lucky. I will look for my future cook from now on. Lol:p

11. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

ha ha it could be me that is lucky, since i have retired and started watching daytime TV i am amazed how many wives try and kill their husbands with food lol;)

12. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Now everyone knows why we cook, you let the secret out......lol

steve logan likes this.
  13. Darrin

Darrin Active Member

I work in the catering dept. of a hotel and 75% of my job entails selling food, specifically high-end banquet meals and I sometimes cook meals at home. I enjoy cooking and would do more but my hours are horrible. My wife, being from South Korea, cooks a lot of Korean meals....I count myself lucky.

14. Philactica

Philactica Active Member

LOL bet some may even be stamp collectors.

15. Duke Arbinthrope

Duke Arbinthrope New Member

Can we see some on here SL?

16. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

17. Duke Arbinthrope

For some reason the links are not working for several of us SL, possibly the wind, or possibly the program you use to trace our IP's I am not sure?

18. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

the link works fine for me, but then i put it on there, you can always copy and paste to your browser window if it does not direct you straight there?

19. Duke Arbinthrope

Okay friend, just trying to make most use of this site, but I will have a look.

20. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Duke, in my early posts you will see that i did post page after page of my stammps on here, this did mean scanning twice once each stamp seperatly for my own collection then again as a sheet for people to see, but since i found Catawiki i prefer to use that, as 80% (will be 100% soon as i figured out how to add stamp image while adding the stamp) of the stamps in my collection have been scanned on, what members see when they go there are stamps from my own collection.

i do not worry about the shop or the wish list within that site, as the wish list con not be viewed by anyone else ( very strange) so i use colnect for my wish list

Steve

Draft saved Draft deleted