Chinese stamps exchange

Discussion in 'Want Lists' started by Huasheng Chen, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Huasheng Chen

Huasheng Chen New Member

Hi my friends:
    I am a Chinese philatelist. I hope we can exchange stamps and our experiences of stamps collection. I can offer many sets of Chinese new stamps .I want to exchange whole sets of new stamps (unused stamps) and used stamps . The new sets are the best. I prefer to exchange the stamps of following country‘s:
    USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Austria, the Czech Republic, Poland

I hope we can be friends for the same hobby.

Huasheng Chen

2. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

Nice to have you here and hope to see some of your Chinese stamps. :)

3. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the forum Huasheng, might be wise to show some pics of what you have to offer in the way of trade :)

4. wahmbrenda

wahmbrenda New Member

Welcome! I love Asian things so I'd definitely love to see what you have to offer :)

5. hamid darestani

hamid darestani New Member

6. TomRalphio

TomRalphio Member

This sounds really great. I'll be in touch very soon!

7. Erich Emmel

Erich Emmel New Member

Hi Huasheng,
    I'm from Germany and my interests are stamps,booklets, postcards and gutterpairs from Hong Kong fine used and MNH. I also have some stamps from PR of China and Macau in MNH condition and will these make bigger by time.
    I also collect Malaysia, Dänemark, Australia, Papua New Guinea and Singapore.
    If you interested in an Exchange with me feel free to write to me so that we can Thing about the trade, rules and catalogues etc.
    Regards
    Erich Emmel

8. Andrey

Andrey New Member

Do you interested in Russia?

9. Erich Emmel

Erich Emmel New Member

OK Huasheng, let's start an Exchange. Let me know your snailmail address and I will send you stamps. Should I send you first a scan of the stamps I'll send to you??? Witch catalogue we will use for the Exchange??
    Regards Erich

10. Bionicbelly

Bionicbelly Getting this stamp thing licked

Hi Huasheng,

How do you get on with your customs in China? Whenever I have sent stamps to your country the import taxes have been too prohibitive for the collector to pay and receive them ?

11. Erich Emmel

Erich Emmel New Member

no

12. hamid darestani

hamid darestani New Member

Hi
    I am serious collector , I collect mint stamp from china (2001-2006),Ukraine and Worldwide countries and want to exchange Iranian stamp,Iranian wwf stamp .
    I swap only unused and uncancelled stamp with original gum.
    I don't accept yellowed stamp,hinged stamps,those stamp something written stuck on the back,stamps with brown spots or finger print on the back and the stamps perforation must be totally in good condition.
    Our exchange will be done according to Michel catalogue .
    Address: no.72 ,entrance 3 , block B5 ,shahrak farhangian ,tehranpars ,Tehran ,Iran
    Post code: 1655696119
    Hamid Darestani
    E.mail: hdarestani@yahoo.com

13. darehare

darehare New Member

I have lots of Chinese stamps especially of buildings, scenic nature, birds galore, and some of important people or monumental historic events, I would be interested in more birding or nature scenes. In exchange, I have plenty of stamps from Australia, Canada, Japan, and the US. I only have individual stamps from the other countries mentioned. Let me know of your interests, I am enamored with my Australia and Japan stamps due to the detailing and/or whimsical characteristics.

14. webtexan

webtexan New Member

I would be very interested in exchanging stamps with you. I have many nice used stamps from all of the countries you listed. You can see a few of them on my website at http://www.stamptrader.us and I can also send you additional scans if you would like. My email address is: webtexan@yahoo.com

Attached Files:

15. ram

ram Member

Hello anita, I saw the pictures that you uploaded here, and may I say you have beautiful stamps, and I wondered if you would like to exchange stamps with me?

16. webtexan

webtexan New Member

Thanks for your message here and email. I am always happy to meet new trading friends, so look forward to an exchange with you.

Draft saved Draft deleted