Blog

Discussion in 'Stamp Chat' started by tu7, Jun 2, 2013.

1. tu7

tu7 Well-Known Member

I have always struggled with posting images on Exchange. Mainly my fault as I am only on btoption1 and therefore cannot upload very large files.
    I noticed one or two other collectors were using links and it got me thinking.
    So I approached a couple of friends and together we have opened a blog just for posting pictures of stamps on.

This is not an attempt to undermine Exchange far from it, but to work alongside Exchange for me and any other members who are struggling to post pictures.

I'll say no more, but if anyone would like a look message me and I'll send you a link

2. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

It was a good idea so that we could really post photos here and not just links, I think it was just okay to share your blog link here.
    I have been using the photobucket for photos that I own and I think will still be using links for photos that I just found online. :D

3. tu7

tu7 Well-Known Member

Send me your email address in a private message and I can invite you to be an author in the blog and then you can post your stamps in there too.....xxx

4. tu7

tu7 Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted