anyone wanna friend?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by stilb, Aug 23, 2012.

1. stilb

stilb New Member

i've sent out 9 friend requests up to press and got no replies. anyone on here want a new mucker?

sunflower likes this.
  2. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

Might be a idea to introduce yourself and let people get to know you first

3. stilb

stilb New Member

Okay Steve,
    hi everyone I'm from Barnsley in Yorkshire. I have a few stamps nothing spectacular yet so I joined here to pick up some info and make some new mates to help me decide what I would like to collect.
    Wanna know owt else just adk me?

4. sunflower

sunflower Member

I tried to friend you. Maybe I do not understand how to do it right. I selected "following."

Do you sew also? Quilt? Knit?

5. stilb

stilb New Member

I foloowed you back, I think that's it>
    I don't have the patience to knit or sew, but I admire someone that does.

6. Mrs. Emelda Senegal

Mrs. Emelda Senegal New Member

I will gladly be your friend.

sunflower likes this.
  7. sunflower

sunflower Member

Sweet response.
    Mrs. Emelda Senegal, Do you collect country or theme specific stamps? Do you view it as an investment? or just fun? My quilting is just for fun and creativity/learning - it costs me money, but makes others happy.

Mrs. Emelda Senegal likes this.
  8. Mrs. Emelda Senegal

Mrs. Emelda Senegal New Member

I enjoy thematic stamps just to look at and collect. But I also sell them for an extra income.
    I enjoy doing this because I also meet good people. Everyone has a unique and special quality about themselves.
    And sometime you can see this in the type of stamps they collect. But I have no specific theme. If I had one it would probably be butterflies. I love butterflies. My favorite stamp has to be the one in my Avatar; 12 land post German stamp. I own the one in the avatar and keep it in a glass display. I am collecting also for my children as an inheritance. So they can also have a chance to study and peruse this wonderful hobby. i collect many beautiful things. But stamps are my favorite to collect. Much history behind stamps. Such a little thing can bring such a powerful impact. WOW!!

sunflower likes this.
  9. stilb

stilb New Member

I've friended you Em.

Draft saved Draft deleted