Another try at wish list

Discussion in 'Want Lists' started by steve logan, Nov 3, 2011.

1. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

2. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

LOL asks for user name and Password

3. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

i thought it might bloody wish lists are getting on my nerves :mad:

4. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

5. kacyds

kacyds New Member

Come on Steve, tell us what you really want.... lol

6. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

Steve will already have everything on the list by the time he figures out how to show it to us:confused:

7. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

ok ok i get it lol

i am just not in to typing it all out, but i think that will be my only solution, and yes by the time i have typed half of it i will probably have a quarter of them :)

kacyds likes this.
  8. Fabiano Fernandes

Fabiano Fernandes New Member

The wish list works, but it is visible only to members. As a member I could see the stamps from your wish list and I think I may have only two of them.

9. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Fabiano i think you have cracked it, the stamps on there were only selected to see if it worked, i will now spend a bit of time adding to my want list

so if you join (Sam, Steve, Kris ect) and membersip is free you will be able to see my wants list, you could even give it a try yourselves so i can see yours :)

10. kacyds

kacyds New Member

I can see the light.......lol It works!!!!!!

11. Sam B

Sam B Active Member

After all this trouble I expected to see a bigger list than that:D.....I'm sure the list will grow now that its available for others to see

12. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

all i have to do now is populate it with the stamps i am missing lol, will start on it properly tomorrow, just sorting Hungary duplicates at the moment

13. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

you are right Sam, will be overcrouded by tomorrow evening lol

14. Martin Kent Miller

Martin Kent Miller New Member

Steve, so is your wish list current? I think I have several on your list - assuming that I am understanding Colnect properly...

15. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

yes i am updating it now so anything on there is wanted, but at the moment they are only used i am looking for, once i get them near completion i will then updated with my mint wants

many thanks

steve

16. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

ok people, my wish list is below, you may need to join the site to view iot, but it is free and the only site i have found so far that actaully lets other members see you wants list.

talk anout wishing though, i did start to feel i had not started it as i never realised just how barren my collection is in the 80's lol

this list is only for used stamps fro9m the USA so far and up to 1987 i am nissing 617 commemeritive stamps, i have not included my wants for any of the definatives or presidents, as i have a box full of these i still need to sort and add to the collection.

i have many countries to offer in exchange, as long as i have catalogued them and sorted duplicates out lol

http://colnect.com/en/stamps/years/wish_list/Daimon1963/country/2669-United_States

17. Martin Kent Miller

Martin Kent Miller New Member

Steve,
    I've pulled 682, 689, 741, 745, 748, 797, 859, 868, 869, 870, 872, 877, 878, 884, 890, 891, 894, 897, 1141, 1142, 1148, 1172, & 1186. For most I have duplicates but will choose a nice specimen for you if that's ok. Send me your address in a conversation and I will get them on their way to you.
    -Martin

18. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

Thank you Martin, what can i send you in return??

19. Larry L. Taylor

Larry L. Taylor Active Member

Gee, I just read you're looking for used copies, and all that after I pulled maybe a hundred of so mint off your want list between the years 1942 and the early '80s. You're still gonna get the mint copies when you've worked thru my GB want list I sent to you a couple of days ago.

20. steve logan

steve logan Logie Bear

No problem Larry

can i ask, if i do noty have the stamp used but have it mint, would you like me to send that instead.

the pre-decimal i have lots of complete sets mint, could i include these as i recal you saying your mint GB was rather barren, and it would be easier for you to say what you had than what you wanted lol?

Draft saved Draft deleted