ANNOYED LOL

Discussion in 'Stamp Chat' started by Steve Robinson, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson Well-Known Member Supporter

So after internet problems now my puter is playing up it has problems starting then wont initialize certain progs that I need to use like my scanner.
    I have about a dozen new French mini sheets sat here that I cant scan along with some new stuff from Gib never mind a pile of coins waiting to be scanned LOL
    So now it is time to look for a new toy :D Front runner is one at ASDA (Wallmart)

2. zararina

zararina Simply Me! :D

I am no computer expert but maybe a reprogram or system restore will do? :p

3. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Administrator Moderator

Sometimes a computer not working well is simply an excuse to buy a new one. ;)

Sarahrtw and zararina like this.
  4. Sarahrtw

Sarahrtw Active Member

Well, if it makes you feel better my former laptop (fairly new) suddenly died on me. Just quit - couldn't find the hard drive. The new one is great, but totally wasn't in the budget.

I hope your tech troubles are terminated soon :)

5. wahmbrenda

wahmbrenda New Member

Computers are like people... They're both so temperamental. One day they work, the next day they don't. Fortunately, I just got a new laptop for my birthday in July so here's hoping it'll last a while.

6. zararina

Hehe that is why I am very careful downloading and uploading on my computer. Better safe than buy a new one out of the budget. :p

7. Steve Robinson

Well I am not suer how I did it but it's working again for the moment LOL

zararina likes this.
  8. wahmbrenda

wahmbrenda New Member

Steve, I'm glad you've got it going again for now at least. I'm a lot like Zararina though... I don't download anything on my computer either unless I have to. I'm also really careful where I go. I work from home so this computer is my bread and butter and I can't afford to lose it.

9. zararina

Good for you Steve. :D

10. Steve Robinson

Downloaded a app from Kodak and thats what caused me all the bother :mad:

11. wahmbrenda

wahmbrenda New Member

It's really frustrating when big, well known companies can't get things right. I'm glad that you were able to pinpoint what was wrong and get it working again.

Steve Robinson likes this.
  12. zararina

Good thing you have figured out that, hard to really trust apps/links online. :p

13. Steve Robinson

Well you would think that a company like Kodak would get it right LOL

14. wahmbrenda

wahmbrenda New Member

True. There's a lot of things I'd think would get it right though... Like earlier, my semi-new laptop's mouse was jumping all over the screen. Come to find out when it's dirty it will do that. Now why would a laptop have something sooo sensitive for a mouse? Weird!

15. zararina

Company name could be deceiving. :p

16. Steve Robinson

Official site LOL

17. Sarahrtw

Sarahrtw Active Member

Sounds like it was incompatible/in conflict with your system. ("It will be deleted") That causes problems. No matter what the cause, I'm happy it's fixed now.

18. zararina

Just recently my computer broke, paid bill for the repairs. Now, there are times it is hanging, internet and computer suck! :p

19. eagle22

eagle22 Member

Hey I just got an ASDA also! You will like it quite a bit, gotta love getting new toys :)

Draft saved Draft deleted