Or maybe they just forgot the black ink? :-)
Hello Don and all others, I do hope that you are all well. I have not posted on this site since last year, but I do view sometimes.
A few years ago I...
Hello Takis, I've not visited here for a while, but would like to make an observation. Beautiful stamp, but why do so many artists depict the ships...
Hello, welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing some of your collection.
Hello Werner, In your 1850 Austrian issue it would possibly be called "halbtrockener Abklatsch" a bleedthrough image on the back of the stamp...
Hello all, the mirror stamp image was almost certainly an ink transfer from the previous sheet during the printing process, before...
Hello Itzik, a belated welcome to the forum. Maybe you can show some of your collection.
Hello Sourav, a belated welcome to the forum. Maybe you can show some of your collection.
Hello Werner, nice stamps, I'm back from my upcountry trip. I'm surprised that I did'nt post these before, very lax of me:)
Fujishima Takeji - October 15, 1867 - March 19, 1943 – Aged 75 - His grave is at the Aoyama Cemetery, in Tokyo.
Hello all, thank you Werner for reminding me of this little known Spanish West African Colony. I think this is one of my "One stamp countries"
Hello Phil, 90% of my stamp purchases are from EBay or auctions. They are regularly scanned to fill the gaps in my collections. The other 10% from...
Hello Phil? collecting WW or some countries can be extremely expensive these days. IE the UK 2016 Year Book "Issue Date: 8 November 2016 - Catalogue...
Hello all, a few more used Australian stamps depicting Fishes of the Reef.
Separate names with a comma.